Good afternoon,
Bear with me, as I'm extremely new to JSM. I'm building a ticketing system for a department in my org. This will be used to request configuration of items by said department. I've largely fleshed out the request itself, but there's an issue for which I can't seem to find a solution.
On the request, I have a section at the end named "Item Information," These requests can, realistically, have anywhere from 1-100+ items included. What I'd like to do is one of the following:
- (Ideal) Have a number entry field, where customer enters number of items needing configuration. JSM (or Automation, as applicable) takes that number and creates that many copies of the "Item Information" section.
- (Entirely acceptable) Have a radio button/dropdown labeled "Add an item." On click/select, JSM (or Automation) creates a duplicate of the "Item Information" section directly below. Repeat ad infinitum. Would likely require a way to reverse these additions, as well.
I mention Automation above, as I'm not sure if that's the better route, though it is available to me.
Any suggestions/direction would be greatly appreciated.