Hi all,
Is it possible to define names with incremental Values. Currently at my company de sprint nomenclature is as belongs:
Sierra Spr32: 5/Feb - 18/Feb
Sierra Spr33: 19/Feb - 4/Mar
I have been looking into when a Sprint Starts...send an email to the scrum master to review the upcoming JIRAs that are already in the upcoming sprint to verify that all the requirements are in place. This has been hard due since I cannot get the dates of the current and following sprints.
So far this is what I have been able to accomplish so far
Sprint Name
Sprint Start/End Date
I am struggling to search for the next future sprint by name considering the naming convention
Sierra Spr##

This is the body of my email where I get the results of my variables.

Please let me know if there are any suggestions to seach by Sprint name "
Sierra Spr##