Just checking to see if anyone else has reported Safari users having trouble transitioning issues in Jira.
Hello Lydia,
Welcome to Community
We have not noticed any error or issue with safari,
I was able to transition my self as well.
Could you please let us know if they get any error? or is there any slowness? Could they try clearing cache and check and also does it work well in another browser
Thank You,
Prachi
Hello @Lydia M,
Good day!
Currently, we do not have any issues going on with tickets not being able to transition in Safari Browser.
Could you share with us in detail the exact error users are facing?
I would request you to try few things:
Thank you!
I'll share this info with my team member and get back with you. He is not having the same problem with Chrome.
I'll ask him if he's getting an error message and let you know!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.