Hi all,
I need to programmatically find out issues that were added or removed in a JIRA project in between a sprint. I am on Cloud version of JIRA and don't have scriptRunner.
Hi @amit-k-gupta
I'm afraid but this is not possible. You can find issues that are currently in closed/active/future sprints but there is no option to catch what issues where removed or added.
Regards,
Seba
@amit-k-gupta
You can use REST APIs to identify what issues got added programatically.
However, if issue is deleted in JIRA, there is nothing that can provide information about this other than some marketplace apps.
if you want to know what issues got added or removed from sprint, that will be doable
@amit-k-gupta Would the following approach work:
@Vishal Biyani has a good point. You could create another automation that is triggered when an Issue is deleted and Sprint is set.
Hi @amit-k-gupta ,
By programmatically, do you mean using JQL or the REST API?
Best regards,Alexey
JQL
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.