Hello,
We're currently trialling JIRA Agile OnDemand and I'm having trouble with the Assignable Users permission.
All our projects currently use the Default permission scheme. Within this, we have Assignable Users set to "Project Role (Developers)" and "Project Role (Clients)". These are the only roles / groups / users listed as having this permission.
I'm looking at a particular project. On the Roles screen for the project, there are three users listed as "Developers" and nobody listed as "Clients".
So, by my understanding, issues in this project should only be assignable to the three users listed under Developers. Is that correct?
In fact, we can assign issues in this project to any user in the system.
At first I wondered whether this was because so many users were Project Administrators (thanks to this issue: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/GHS-5035) and perhaps this permission overwrote the other permissions. But I checked with a user who doesn't have the administrator role, and that user was able to assign the issue to any other user as well.
Before I raise a support issue I'd like to check that I'm not missing something really stupid! Is there something we may be doing wrong?
Thanks,
Richard