Hi,
How can I display 'Alerts' column of WBS Gantt in Kanban board?
I want to show alerts(Green, Yellow, Red sign) displayed in WBS in Kanban board to tell which issues have been delayed or on track.
Thank you!
Hi @Haeram Han ,
I'm not sure if WBS Gantt supports this at the moment. I've tried checking their official docs but haven't had any luck.
If no one can help you here, I suggest contacting the vendor directly via their support portal with this question.
Cheers,Tobi
Thank you for using our app and asking this quesion!
At the moment it is not possible to display alerts in KANBAN Board.
Which part of KANBAN Board do you wish to display alert?
For example, would you like to have it on the issue card?
If so, it seems like it is not possible for the app vendors to achieve it at the moment because it's not supported to implement. (Please see more details here; https://community.developer.atlassian.com/t/how-to-enhance-the-layout-of-jira-card/72376)
If it's not on the card layout, please let us know the details. I will speak with our development team if we can add the feature in the future.
Hi @KINAY Mizuho[Ricksoft] ,
Thanks for explanation!
I wanted to have the alerts on the issue cards and understood that it is not possible at the moment.
Hope this function can be added in the future
Thank you,
Haeram
Hi @Tomislav Tobijas ,
Thanks for reply! I understood it is not possible at the moment.
Hope this would be added in the future!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.