Hello,
Here is what I want to achieve:
1- I made an SLA that calculates the time between STATUS A (Commande manuelle) and STATUS B. I set the timer at 1 minute in order to be breached the fastest possible.
It gives me the time in status A, but in hours, but I want it in Days.
So maybe with an automation, that will be triggered every day, I can get the HOURS converted in amount of DAYS. The automation rule will stop when the Status change for STATUS B.
2- I made a Custom field "Time in status A". (issue.customfield_11843) in which the amount of Days will be presented.
Here the rule (That does not work):
Trigger: When:Schedule = Every 5 minutes (i put 5 minutes in order to test the rule) with JQL = status = "Commande manuelle"
THEN:
Edit issue Fields: Time in status
I have put that formula to calculate the time in status: {{now.diff(issue.customfield_11843).days}}
Does not work. Would you think that its possible to do?
Thanks