Hi Jira Support Team,
I cannot find the status info displayed in the ticket detailed view. Is it a bug or a missing configuration. Please advise.
Hi @DXC SPOC - Lead
Sorry to hear about this problem. I have found there are a few other reports of this behavior within team managed projects where some issues are not displaying their status value. I have created a support case on your behalf over in https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/23/JST-1103955
For anyone else experiencing this problem, I would encourage you to please create a support ticket if you can in https://support.atlassian.com/contact
Free plan site, and end users of paid sites, won't be able to directly create these support cases, but if you find this behavior in your site, please let me know. Perhaps we can create more support requests on your behalf as need be.
Andy
Hi @DXC SPOC - Lead and welcome to the Community!
I noticed that over the last week or so similar issues have been reported on Community by different users. Not dozens, but at least 4 or 5, so I do think something is broken, rather than it being misconfiguration.
Looping in someone from Atlassian Support if they can provide more details ...
Following as well the same thing randomly started happening for me.
facing the same issue since Morning 17th Feb
I noticed the same thing on one of my projects since Friday 14th Feb
Hi,In search result with Detail View, Status seems to be displayed on the right side of view. Maybe they have change the positioning compared to past configuration ?
It is not even displayed in detail view.
Is there an answer to this above? Although 'answer accepted' is selected I don't see a solution here?
Errrr - don't think this is an Answer :-D
We have the same problem.
I (and some fellow Community leaders) poked around a bit behind the scenes and it appears there is indeed an undocumented bug that seems to impact Team Managed projects:
There are a few support tickets I found related to it. Seems it's a bug that hasn't been documented yet. There is a team working on a fix for it. Seems to only affect Team Managed projects. I'm pushing for a statuspage update from that team
Keep an eye on https://status.atlassian.com/ or further updates here.
Hi Andy, I can't raise the request - we have a paid site and in the region of 150 projects in jira. Mostly team managed. I'd appreciate if you can raise this for me as this is adding a level of pain to our day to day working practices.
Hey Andy - is it appropriate to mark this as "Answer Accepted" when this is:
Perhaps best to create a publicly available issue on this for us to track progress of.
In the meantime I don't personally consider this thread Answered and certainly not Answer accepted.
Do you agree @Andy Heinzer ?
Thanks.
Hi @Rachel Smith
I created a support case on your behalf over in https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/23/JST-1104576
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.