There is a problem with the registration, the ID is :
c1b50bc0281549b1b0b1d8b2d5593323
Hi @jiamin tu , welcome to the Atlassian Community and thanks for your post.
You will need to contact the Atlassian Support for help with this. Please open a ticket here https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Best wishes
hi @Valerie Knapp , thanks for your reply.
I tried to submit a support ticket, but i was confused which options to choose.
The option "Technical issues and bugs" requires to fill the url, but my problem is failed to create the jira url.
So which option should be choosed for this kind of question to open the ticket?
Hi @jiamin tu , thanks for your feedback. I have escalated this post to the support team. They should reply to you here.
Hi @jiamin tu
I understand you are trying to sign up for a new Atlassian Cloud site but are seeing this error when trying to do so. I have seen this kind of error before. This can happen to users that are located within mainland China. The network restrictions there can prevent a specific captcha from appearing on that page as it should. When that captcha cannot be displayed, the page will fail to validating in a manner like this.
Could you try to temporarily use a VPN that connects to an external country site? At least long enough to complete the sign-up process. That is the only way I am aware to work-around this limitation.
I hope this helps.
Andy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.