I had someone get invited to my Confluence page. I need to find out who invited them. How do I do this?
@Brent J Barcus
I believe you can see that in the audit log. https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/view-the-audit-log/ You need to have admin access.
Thanks. It doesn't show who invited them. It only shows when the user was created and added permissions. Any where else to look?
@Brent J Barcus Did you look here:
Log in to admin.atlassian.com
From your organization, go to Security > Audit log
Maybe with the introduction of Atlassian Guard it is no longer available.
Audit log only shows when a user was created. It doesn't say when an invite is sent to someone. Is there a way to restrict people from inviting others?
What is Atlassian Guard? It says I have to subscribe to it but I can really tell if it is worth it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.