I can't move an issue from a sprint to a backlog, neither by dragging nor by selecting move, I can't even delete a sprint in an issue.
also in Network {"errorMessages":[],"errors":{"customfield_10020":"Sprint is required."}}
Hi @Vlad Romashchenko , A couple of thoughts to investigate Assuming this issue persists.
I try chrome, Edge, Firefox, My role is administrator. I trying clear sprint field in issue but I receive the same error (
Hi @Vlad Romashchenko -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Is this for a company-managed or team-managed project?
Have you confirmed you have "Schedule Issues" permission for the project?
That message can display when one does not have the permission, and there are open suggestions to make the error more relevant to the cause:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-84407https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-90795
Have you checked if the workflow permits that transition?
Kind regards,Bill
Hi @Vlad Romashchenko ,you could also check if there are restrictions in the workflow.
Project settings > Workflows > Edit workflows > Check the transistion to the backlog if there is a retricting rule
Kind regards
Mike
Hi Mike
How I can make transistion to the baclog in workflow? Wich status I can select ?
and also in Network {"errorMessages":[],"errors":{"customfield_10020":"Sprint is required."}}
Thanks )
Hi Bill, my role is Org Admin
Thanks
im having the exact same problem. reviewing the suggested fixes, but not having any luck
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.