Hi,
I have been configuring JIRA and Greenhopper for the past hours and I can't seem to find the way to make changes to the view screen (https://www.evernote.com/shard/s3/sh/feb34dc4-881f-40b1-91a7-f9b60a459923/20ef39a8bd023c5a833dc83328222d8c).
The thing is, I am using EPICs in my project and I need them to be directly related to stories. Finally Greenhopper supports that (hallelujah) so that on my scrum board, I can see to which EPIC certain stories relate.
Now, outside of a scrum board or even beyond Greenhopper functionality, the only thing inside a story I can see that is related to EPICs, is the EPIC link ("KEY-Incrementingnumber"). This link does not mean anything to me, I need to see the EPIC name. But I can't find a way to show this field on the story screens, especially on the view screen which you see if you click the link above.
Can anyone tell me how I can make this field show up and how I can hide/show certain fields on the VIEW screen?
All help is appreciated!
Kind regards,
Emile