The medium priority icon of the yellow equal sign is broken, and has been for weeks. The correct URL is
http://www.clker.com/cliparts/f/Y/B/j/m/k/yellow-equals-sign-md.png
It's not even a secure website. So, Atlassian is unable to make a png of 2 yellow horizontal lines, so you use someone else's on an insecure site?
BTW, your one of my project pages registers 34 Errors and 6 warnings.
Hello @Justin Boyd
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
The icon is displaying fine in my system. Can you provide a screen image of what you see where you expect the icon to display?
Are other users of the same Jira instance experiencing the same problem?
Have you tried another browser app, clearing your cache, or a private browser windows?
Everyone in my department are having the same problem and it has remained for a few weeks. We have all cleared our cache etc several times. I tried in Edge, and recieved the same problem. I would consider the firewall not permitting insecure connections, but I was abe to bring up http://www.clker.com/cliparts/f/Y/B/j/m/k/yellow-equals-sign-md.png wirrthout a problem.
Everyone in my department are having the same problem and it has remained for a few weeks. We have all cleared our cache etc several times. I tried in Edge, and recieved the same problem. I would consider the firewall not permitting insecure connections, but I was abe to bring up http://www.clker.com/cliparts/f/Y/B/j/m/k/yellow-equals-sign-md.png without a problem.
I tried to reply, but the reply button is not working.
Does the image display in the Priorities configuration page?
Does it display if you open the issue and look at the details?
How did you get the URL for the image?
No, No, and I looked at the developer tools and used copy link address. The actual image is in a different folder location.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.