I am an org and project admin. I have the default, basic Kanban board and I'm trying to add a column and status. I understand there should be a "Add status" button but there is none.
Can you please shed some light so I can set this up for my team?
Hi Christopher - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
What type of project is it? Team-managed? Company-managed?
Also, is it a Software project or Business project?
Boards behave different based on the type.
Hi @Christopher Sheridan
Are you trying to configure this? Thats under configure board -> columns.
If not, can you send us as screenshot of what you see on the screen and where it seems missing?
Regards
Thanks John. Team-managed, software project.
Thanks Aaron. Screenshot...
Thanks for the screenshot. On the left you see you don't have more statuses.
You need to go to issue type-> workflow -> on the top you can add more statuses.
Then they will be available to put them in the board.
So, what happens if you click on the + to the upper right? That should add a column and therefore a status.
I tried earlier and saw the workflow, but it wasn’t clear where to create a new status.
Great! Glad you got it sorted out.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.