Hi team,
Recently, for the past 3 months or so, I am getting errors when I try to extract reports on Jira using excel button.
See images below
Thanks you all in advance.
HI Team,
Thank you all for your help. I got the answer from another question in the community. This is a problem in the Jira software.
Solved: How to resolve Import error when exporting into Ex...
@Paulo_Cerqueira
it is possible the authentication/authorization is not working properly.
Option 1
Can you try clearing up your browser cache and check?
Option 2
Open Excel. install JIRA plugin if not installed. Then import some data. it will validate your account and if import is successful, your error in browser should also resolve
Option 1 - I tried and didn't work
Option 2 - The company wouldn't allow me to install this plugin. Which I think don't need as I have been extracting this report every weeks for the past years and never needed such plugin.
It is not a plugin but an Add On for Excel. If you have it, try downloading the data from your jira into excel and see if that resolves the issue
In addition to what @Vishal Biyani suggested, there are further hints here as well: https://midori-global.com/blog/2021/10/15/what-to-do-if-jira-cloud-for-excel-is-not-working
I can't install it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.