Hi,
what I try to achieve:
I saw that permissions are configured and can be changed, but I was not able to create a new project role with portal access and only "commenting"-permission.
Is that achievable?
Hi @Volker M_
Do you have transitions applied to your workflo? Either statuses with All transition or the transition from one status to the another? You can apply a condition of User in a project role and for the project role you either choose service desk team (agent) or the customer.
Next you would need to add a property jira.permission.comment.denied within that transition as well.
Ok, but isn't that the other way round? In my case, I want to allow comments, but prevent ticket-creation for some users
@Volker M_
Another way you can do this is with your permissions which are Create issues and Add comments.
For create issue permission for the users that you that want to be able to do this, you can create a new project role which will be excluded from that permission but you will assign that role for the users. And then you use that same role to add it to Add comments permission.
Ok, will give that a try, thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.