i accidentally created this and want to delete it but the "delete organisation" button is greyed out despite not having any products or subscriptions active.
Hi William,
Can you provide a screenshot of what it is that you are seeing?
Since this is a public forum, we are not Atlassian employees ourselves, hence we cannot see 'behind the scenes' of your setup. As there can be several reasons for the organisation not (yet) being removable, you could also consider raising a ticket with Atlassian Billing Support here: https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/purchasing-licensing?redirectSource=sac-wac-redirect#/
Best regards,
Hans
I have this same issue. I can't delete an organization I just created.
It's greyed out and I don't have any domains or apps associated to it.
Hi,
On the Billing page, you should see at least one product/app. Make sure to cancel that and AFTER the cancellation period has passed (usually about a month).
Only then will you be able to remove the organization.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.