Why is the Deactivate button is grayed out when I try to deactivate my managed user accounts?
Hi @Alfredo Lagrosa
Are the Accounts "only" managed or also provisioned through Atlassian Guard? Do you have an external User Directory connected? In that case, you need to deactivate the User in your User Directory and can only Suspend Access in the Atlassian Administration.
Hi @Rebekka Heilmann _viadee_ ,
My accounts are provisioned through Atlassian Guard and are managed by my id provider.Also, forgot to include I am able to deactivate most of my managed accounts that are provisioned through Atlassian Guard.
Thank You!
You are right - Deactivating is possible indeed.
So in the same view (Managed Account) Deactivation is possible for some but not for all accounts?
Do the respective Accounts have special permissions of some sort? Org Admin, Site Admin?
I'm suspending the accounts that Atlassian will not let me deactivate; will open a support request for why I can't deactivate those accounts.Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.