EDIT: I added a feature request for this if people want to comment on that instead, for higher visibility.
I have visual issues and have to use large text on a low resolution monitor. This results in a lot of wasted screen real estate, and makes it very hard to use the tools as they seem to be specifically geared for very large monitors.
How can I enable some kind of compact view that will reduce the amount of whitespace and condense controls, text, etc. into a denser format?
As an example, clicking on an issue in a search the issue viewport is only about 1/6 of the actual screen real estate, and I can only see a few lines of text or fields at a time due to the wasted white space.
If this isn't possible... why? Accessibility should be a major focus for any enterprise web app offering, especially from large well established companies?