I am trying to set up a Confluence page where colleagues can submit ideas, vote, and comment. I now have the necessary permissions to create a page, but the interactive features are not working as expected.
Users can open the page via the button, but:
- They cannot submit an idea (fields are not editable).
- They cannot vote or comment.
- The page seems correctly linked, but the functionalities remain disabled.
I have tried all the suggested solutions to enable idea submission, voting, and commenting on the Confluence page. Despite multiple attempts and checks:
Created a Page Using a Template – Users couldn’t submit ideas, comment, or vote.
Checked Permissions – Everything seemed correct, but the issue persisted.
Tested "Create from Template" Macro – Button worked, but submission still failed.
Checked Page Linking – Links were correct, but functionality was missing.
Explored Blog Posts as an Alternative – Didn't fully resolve the issue.
Consulted IT Support – Found out additional permissions or a license might be needed; Jira ticket submitted.