Hi
why this url link for my ticket collector doesn't work? https://heineken.atlassian.net/rest/collectors/1.0/template/form/c016bba6
whereas we used to have another one that worked before we migrated to Jira cloud? https://jira.heineken.com/rest/collectors/1.0/template/form/0ebf3cdc
Otherwise how can I have a link to share to my users to collect tickets since I can't use HTML or Javascript code for Sharepoint?
Thank you
Hi @Virgile AUDREN
Take a look at this community post.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/How-do-I-get-the-URL-to-an-issue-collector/qaq-p/834178
You might need to recreate your issue collector
Hi Marc
Thank you for your feedback, but I already read all the community posts about this issue. Everytime I create a custom issue collector, I have a blank page when using the URL. If I use the standard issue collector, it works.
It's been since 2018 that this issue is known and nothing done, I don't find how to open a ticket to Jira...
HI @Virgile AUDREN
Contact Atlassian Support, via https://support.atlassian.com/contact/
You will need to be a Jira admin or higher level admin to create a support issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.