I'm relatively new (since August) to Jira Service management. I work for a smallish company. Our IT group has licenses for Jira. Then there rest of the employees can submit tickets through the portal to our help project.
We now want to add a 3rd group of people - outside customers who will be clicking a link on our website to request help via an email address (groups 1 and 2 will NOT use this email address to submit tickets).
The first 2 groups need to receive the auto email responses that are set up (we received your request, we're working on your request, please test, etc). However, the 3rd group is basically out customers out in the real world and we do NOT want them to get ANY automatic emails. We want a live person to respond to them.
Is this possible? I tried a couple things but basically ended up making it so group 2 (employees without Jira licenses) didn't get notifications.