Hello
Please help to export the below spaces to XML file
innovation - Space of InnovationOnce i want to export the mentioned spaces I get the below errors
Hello @Жаля РВ
"Проузашла ошибка" is like a Радио Еревана's answer....
What I'd do is try
If every thing fails, it's Support time.
P.S. As this is a public forum and everyone on the internet can see the content, you don't have to include links to your Confluence. A) we cannot access them, security by obscurity
hello. thank you for your answer Kristian. but still cannot export. please can you sen us the ready XML file
HI @Жаля РВ
You have to contact Atlassian Support https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
I don't have access to your Confluence (I'm not an Atlassian employee).
Tip: After you fill in the details, you'll see the option to start a live chat with an agent. I recommend doing that to get the fastest response.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.