Hello,
I have a Jira Software Team Managed project, which is essentially used for tracking the team's tasks. I have automation rules set up whereby recurring tasks will be created based on a specific occurrence. For example, I have set a rule whereby on every 3rd Thursday of the month, a task will be created - Confirm TEC attendance and a Slack message will be sent to the team. The due date for this task will be on every 4th Thursday of the month.
The task creation and Slack message is successful, it works. But the Due date field is empty. I have tried below smart values in the Due date field:
{{now.startOfMonth.plusDays(21).withDayOfWeek(4)}}
{{now.startOfMonth.plusWeeks(3).withDayOfWeek(4)}}
{{now.plusWeeks(3).format("yyyy-MM-dd")}}
{{now.plusWeeks(3).withDayOfWeek(4)}}<br><br>
I have also tried removing the Due date field and use the additional fields instead using this (same smart values variations as above for Due date field smart values):
{ "fields": { "dueDate": "{{now.startOfMonth.plusDays(21).withDayOfWeek(4).format('yyyy-MM-dd')}}" } }
{ "fields": { "dueDate": "
{{now.startOfMonth.nextThursday.plusWeeks(3).format('yyyy-MM-dd')}}" } }
But all methods result in the Due date field being empty.
Could anyone help to advise on this, please? I appreciate your help. Thank you.
Attached are the screenshots of my rule set up.

