I have a previous post about setting up a new employee onboarding workflow. I've almost got it refined to where I can send it to HR for testing but I have these last two wrinkles to iron out.
1: When the form is first submitted, the ticket name appears to the customer as the preset summary text that I set up. An automation then changes the default summary to one that uses smart values to add form specific information. If the customer refreshes the page, it shows the updated text. Is there any way for the summary field to be populated with smart values pulled from the form before the automation has to change it?
2: After transitioning the ticket to "Done", it stays in my Open Queue and never leaves the queue to be put into the Completed queue. I can't figure out if that should be a workflow change or an automation I need to set up. How do I get them to be considered completed?
Thanks for the help again!