Hello,
I am working on Jira automation to send Slack notifications to the private channel when certain criteria is met for a Jira ticket. But I am getting the below error:
Hi @Amit Jash ,
Are you using a native Slack <> Jira integration or something else? Can you share some additional information such as screenshots of the configuration?
I believe Teams do have this limitation (where you cannot connect private channels via this type of integration), but I know we've used this integration in Slack private channels > meaning, it was definitely possible.
Cheers,Tobi
HI @Tomislav Tobijas ,
Yes I believe we are using native Slack <> Jira integration.
Screenshot of automation:
Error:
be-team channel:
Hi @Amit Jash
I recall a similar question last week for the Atlassian-provided Slack integration and the conclusions were:
Kind regards,Bill
@Amit Jash I've just tested this (with the latest Slack version 4.42.120 (beta; Windows), not that environment should matter) and integration seems to be working fine. For example, I have implemented a similar thing, just without specifying the channel in Channel or user field > as it is defined within the webhook.
Can you maybe try to regenerate a Slack webhook and see if notifications are still not being sent?
Note that I'm using legacy webhook integration. Not sure which one you've been using so far.
sure.. thanks for the suggestion @Bill Sheboy
Sure @Tomislav Tobijas let me try to regenerate a slack webhook and see if that helps. Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.