Hi Team,I am trying to change the issue status to resolved/done programmatically using the code, https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v2/api-group-issues/#api-rest-api-2-issue-issueidorkey-transitions-postBut I am getting the error,
"Can't move (ticket). You might not have permission, or the issue is missing required information. If you keep having this problem, contact your Jira Administrator."Could someone please help?
Hi @sonag
When you go to the issue in Jira, can you see the transition button? Are there any fields required? If yes, do you pass them in request body? Please also check that you use right transition id.
Hi @Tansu Akdeniz , I am actually able to resolve the issue in UI, but not via programmatically. And I cross checked the transition id and it seems to be right.
Does the transition include any validators that are blocking the transition?
Can you double check the user that is used in API call?
Can you perform another transition via rest api?
If possible, could you share the sample url, body format you use?
Hi @sonag ,
To do this transistion I'm guessing you have an API key created, the user that created that API key do they have permissions to transistion the issue?
Cheers.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.