Hello Atlassian Community,I've read the https://support.atlassian.com/organization-administration/docs/can-i-change-the-url-used-to-access-a-product/ explaining how to change a URL because the name of my company as changed from ABC to DEF and today, my URL is ABC.atlassian.net. So, I want to change the URL to DEF.atlassian.net
ButA lot of projects have been developed in this URL and automations in JIRA, in Python and in GitHub have been made. Those automations are refering to the URL. If I change the URL with the above KB, will it affect the automations? or is there another way to change the URL in order not to break the automations? Or do I need to change the URL in all automations (I expect not!)?Thank you for your support.Vincent
Hi @Vincent.Brichet
Welcome to the community!
Based on my experience, It will redirect the traffic and users on UI but affect the endpoint URL configured in the Automation.
In this case, I highly recommend identifying the Automation configured with the endpoint before changing the environment URL.
Thank you.
Hi @Victor Law - Ricksoft ,Thank you for your answer but I want to be sure that I understand. Do you mean that automation will no longer work in that case because the URL in automation will not be the same? (DEF.atlassian.net for the portal but ABC.atlassian.net in Automation)?Thank you
Yes, the REST API configured in the automation will not work if the endpoint is not updated to DEF.atlassian.net.
Very clear. Thank you again @Victor Law - Ricksoft
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.