Automation will trigger after a ticket has remained in the 'Waiting for Support' status for over one hour.
If ticket = incident
status = waiting for support
waiting for support > 1 hour
Then send an internal message to assignee
Hi @Christophe Jean-Louis
Can you test this?
project = projectkeyhere and issuetype = Incident and not status changed after 1h order by status
this will show all tickets in any status that haven't changed in 1h.
This part "status = waiting for support" -> Im not able to use this in the JQL. i get the same information always. When using the status, it filters by the status and doesn't check the "not changed after 1h".
I'll continue checking!
Regards
Hi @Aaron Pavez _ServiceRocket_
Thank you for your prompt answer.
I have tried the filter, I made a small change in order for it to work.
Issuetype = Incident And Not Status Changed After 1h
I am currently testing to see if it picks up any incident with no updates after 1 hour.
I will let you know the outcome of my test.
Thanks
Unfortunately my test has failed, no message were sent.
Here below my automation
The automation didnt run?
Try to change the when updated to scheduled. Try every one hour.
The automation is waiting for an update on an issue to trigger. If there isn't one, it wont run.
If it did run, check the audit logs for any errors.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.