i want to cancel my free trial and i cannot find a wa to do that their site makes it very difficult
Hi @[deleted], welcome to the community.
What exactly is your goal with canceling? If you no longer want to use the instance you can simply ignore it and it will be decommissioned in time. However if there's some immediate need to decommission the instance you could reach out to Atlassian support and select Billing option and let them know of your desires.
Welcome @[deleted]
You need to navigate to:
Hi @Nikola Perisic , does this work for free trial? I tried on my Free tier but can seem to achieve that.
I appreciate everyone who has given me this answer, but unfortunately these options are not available when I log in. It just gives me an infinite runaround. I will simply have a chargeback issued to my card if they charge me since they obviously make it nearly impossible to cancel the trial and they do that on purpose it seems pretty apparent by the terrible customer service that they offer
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.