My card is expired, and I want to add updated card details.
But, on doing that, I am getting following error.
@Aleena Umaiir ,
As it mentions, might be best to contact support directly. You can raise an issue at https://support.atlassian.com/contact !
I can see you have a support ticket for this over in https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/35/CA-3387986
Someone from our Customer Advocate team should be able to assist on that case.
Have you checked that the new card details are valid? Also, try clearing the browser cache or using a different browser. If the problem is still there, you might have to contact Atlassian support, which may get it resolved for you sooner.
Thanks, I raised my concern on it.
@Andy Heinzer Yes, I raised a ticket for it after getting a comment on this post.
But, till now, I have not received any response (written or call) from the support team.
Any update that you can provide?
Thanks
Your case in https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/35/CA-3387986 has been updated since your last reply here. Sorry for the delay, the team is seeing a high load of requests recently.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.