I wanted to display issue "created date / time" on customer portal for better transparency, can you please suggest, how can I achieve this.
Hi @Amit Chauhan
Welcome to the community.
By default, JSM Cloud is showing when the user created the request at the top of the request in the customer portal as below:
Thank you.
thanks Victor, I'm looking for tabulated view - where I can see all the cases list along with date of creation and if possible - last updated date as well - side by side
Hi @Amit Chauhan ,
You can edit the columns displayed in the requests list view and add the Created and Updated dates.
If you are looking for more columns, extended filtering options, adding other custom fields, export, etc. you can also have a look at our app Advanced Portal Reports.
Cheers,
Elitsa
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.