I have setup a new project in JIRA, and a new/associated Confluence space as per: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/enable-and-disable-pages/
I already have users created, but I cannot find a way to restrict user access to only the new project/space I have created.
Does anyone have experience with this who can help?
As well, I have created a group for the users to be in. But again, cannot find a way to use the group to restrict access to the project/space.
Hi @Wayne DeCoste , welcome to the Atlassian Community and thanks for your post.
If this is a company-managed project, permissions are managed by the project permission scheme. You can learn about how permission schemes work here https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/permissions-for-company-managed-projects/
If this is a team-managed project, the permissions are managed in a different way. You can read about this here https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/next-gen-permissions/
I hope this helps you but if not, please reply and either I or someone else will try to help you further.
Cheers
Valerie, hello and thank you.Basically, I am bringing a small project team from outside into our organization to work on a short project. I want them to be able to see what I have setup, but not have access to other projects and spaces.
In this scenario, would that be considered Team managed?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.