Hey, I want to get the content of the epic of my atlassian project.
Like I have my domain and then then at 0s-662 i have the all the tasks related to the project . How can I access the child issues in this project? is there an api?
Hey @Mansi.Gusain
I believe we don't have an API endpoint to get the child issues. You can simply use JQL search to get the child issues using the issue key of the Epic.
Try the expression: parent = OS-662
If you have a premium plan, you can also use the portfolioChildIssuesOf("") function in JQL.
issuekey in portfolioChildIssuesOf("OS-662").
Thanks,
Karan
Hi Karan , thanks for the reply, is there a way I can narrow down the results, like only get the content and not all details, only necessary content?
like get the child issues name only
And using the parent i am not able to get the child issues name.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.