Good morning, I have problems with Confluence Automation. The trigger "When page status changed" doesn´t seem to be recognized by Confluence. I checked for known problems and found this:
[CONFCLOUD-79239] Confluence Automation trigger 'Page status changed' doesn't work when a user's language is set to non-English - Create and track feature requests for Atlassian products.
The ticket mentions a workaround: create new status and try again. I did; I even set my user language to Englisch (US), but the rule still won´t run. The automation was:
When page status is changed
If the parent page title is "Meetings 2025"
Then send an email to person a, b and c
Then restrict access to the page to person d
Any idea?
Unfortunately I don't have answer, however I can report that I have the same issue, so yours is not an isolated issue.
Also seeing this issue with both custom and default statuses. Thought I'd broken something haha.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.