I have a JIRA Cloud premium trial account and I have successfully configured Auth0 in my JIRA org as an iDP. From Auth0 I have tested and confirmed that the SAML integration is working. Apparently, Auth0, does not have an automatic user provisioning SCIM integration with JIRA and has to be configured via a "trigger" within the Auth0 platform, but I am struggling to figure out what the SCIM API URL to add into Auth0.
I've been looking at the guide here: https://support.atlassian.com/provisioning-users/docs/configure-user-provisioning-with-an-identity-provider/
The doc claims I should be able to do this:
Go to admin.atlassian.com. Select your organization if you have more than one.
Select Security > Identity providers.
Select your Identity provider Directory.
Select Set up user provisioning.
Copy the values for SCIM base URL and API key.
View API key expiration date.
Save your SCIM configuration.
I do not see any mention or anywhere I can get or set the SCIM URL in the UI. I am on a premium trial. Is this feature only available for an enterprise license? Can I still do this on a premium trial?