I want to go from this when transitioning an issue: (I moved the issue from Reopened > In Progress)
To this: (I moved the issue from In Progress > Done)
Issue Ranking is on and used in Filter
Found the solution. Here is a video explaining what the issue was and how to solve it.TL;DRYou cannot have more than 1 Status per Column if you want to manually sort between columnshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PgRHiy7D8fI
@Nikola Perisic Thank you for your fast answers
Welcome @Marcel
In order to remove the Resolution when moving from In Progress to Done, you need to add a post-function in your workflow, and selecting the Update Issue Field > Resolution > None.
From these screenshots I can see that the transitions for the workflow statuses contain the All transition. So you would select the All transition then Post function.
Hey @Nikola Perisic , thanks for the fast response
Here is how the correct one looks like:
And here is its transition
Here is how the wrong ones look like before I changed anything:
And here the Transition
Just as an info, this happens for any transition, they are all the same.
@Marcel
Ah, this is a team managed project that doesn't support the post-functions. Company managed projects do contain things such as triggers, validators and post-functions. This would be handled by creating a company-managed project (if you cannot do this, ask your Jira admin to create one for you) and bulk moving the issues from team managed to company managed projects. There are some impacts on this: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/migrate-between-team-managed-and-company-managed-projects/
Unfortunately not. Both are company managed:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.