I am working on a project to move us from Waterfall to Agile ways of working, including moving off Project Online and using JIRA/Confluence for all our Project Management controls such as RAID registers and project status reporting. I’m new to JIRA, but it looks like they are proposing having different ‘Issue types’ in order to build RAID Registers. I’m trying to get my head around how this will work in terms of seperate numbering schemes and numbering sequentially and if you can build any kind of workflow you want e.g. for Risks; measurement, mitigation etc. Does anyone manage their RAIDs effectively in JIRA this way? Can anyone recommend any good resources that demonstrate how this is done effectively? I see there is a dedicated plug-in for Risk Management (SoftComply), but they do not seem to want to use this. I’ve also seen some great ways to customise Issue Types in something called Big Picture (is this something worth pursuing or can the same customisation be done without it if we have a JIRA tech wizard I can ask?) What is the most common way people manage RAIDs in JIRA? Anyone know? There’s also talk of using Confluence - my understanding of how this will work - is that we can run JQLs on the different Issue types and select the export format to be able to have a live registers in Confluence too if we want? I’m representing the PMO and our requirements are getting ignored. I’m wanting to understand the capabilities of the tools (JIRA/Confluence) to understand how best we can utilise these for our project controls (mainly RAIDs) and if I need to push for plug in’s. I also believe that you can only show interdependencies using the linking function, but we currently use registers to capture external dependencies and dependencies across different programmes within the Portfolio. Do we create another Issue type for dependencies? Arrh help :-)