I get webresponse which returns all the issues under parent issue. I need to calculate and update each issues hours to field "reported hours". The problem is that my update issue field event calculates sum of each issue which starts with the same number. For example if I have issues like P1234-1 and P1234-11 I get the sum of these issues but what I actually want is that every ticket gets only the hours for exact match.
Here I have an example and what I want is that P1234-1 gets 4 hours and P1234-11 gets 2 hours.
What I get now is 6 hour for issue P1234-2.
{
"personId": "12345",
"timeEntry": {
"description": "P1234-1: Doing something",
},
"time": {
"date": "2024-12-09T00:00:00.000",
"hours": 1
}
},
{
"personId": "12345",
"timeEntry": {
"description": "P1234-11: Doing something else",
},
"time": {
"date": "2024-11-09T00:00:00.000",
"hours": 2
}
},
{
"personId": "12345",
"timeEntry": {
"description": "P1234-1: Doing something",
},
"time": {
"date": "2024-10-09T00:00:00.000",
"hours": 3
}
},