Hi everyone, when some of our agents are resolving issues they are getting this error.
I can't think of why this is happening. The comments are added fine but sometimes not appear until they refresh their page. Any ideas how to address this ?
Hi @Nikos Vlachos I suggest you check on this with the Atlassian vendor via a request. https://support.atlassian.com/contact/
Hi @Nikos Vlachos have you resolved your issue? I am facing a similar problem, some users added a comment during transition and this error popped up though nothing was deleted.
Hi @Kiet Ngo I have raised a request to Atlassian's support and i received a response from the Support team that this is a known issue and they provided with the link for the ticket that is open currently : Ticket And that was resolved 3 days ago. So I believe they manage to sort it out.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.