Hi!
I just started using Jira as an admin (I've used it for years as a regular user). I created an epic (or at least that's what they were called back in the day; in my case I renamed the issue type to "munkafolyam" in my language but I guess that shouldn't make a difference). I added tasks to it, I could see it in my backlog on my left "epics" side panel, but then it disappeared. I couldn't search it in my backlog, it just didn't show. I can still see it when I navigate to the Filters page or when I open it from its child issues. It still appears on the list when I click "Add Munkafolyam" on issues without an epic.
I added a new epic, could see it for a while, then it disappeared too.
I looked for solutions, but the only thing I could find was to watch out for "Epic Status = Done", but that's not the case here, Epic Status is empty on my epics. The epic's History tab doesn't show anything useful either, only the fact that I created it. Other issues with the same Status are shown, so that's not the problem either.
Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Bálint