Hi @Sachin Guttala
Could you explain what you are trying to achieve?
With automation, you cannot make a field mandatory. You can use the field configurations or advanced forms for such requirements
Hi @Sachin Guttala , thanks for your post.
If I understand correctly, you want to make the Time Spent field required during a transition. The best way to do this is probably with workflow validator as my fellow Community Leader @Trudy P Claspill explains in this question - https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/How-to-make-quot-Time-Spent-quot-field-required-in-the/qaq-p/2249249
I would try to implement the solution she suggests in the workflow instead of using an automation.
Best wishes
Hi @Valerie Knapp Thanks for the response, but when the Issue type is TASK and Keyword is TSUP then only field should mandatory
when the Issue type is TASK and custom field "Keyword" is "TSUP" then only field should mandatory
Hi @Sachin Guttala , I agree with @Fazila Ashraf .
If something is possible, you would likely need to use an app, like Behaviours - https://docs.adaptavist.com/sr4jc/latest/features/behaviours/example-behaviour , not an automation.
Thanks @Valerie Knapp
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.