Hi!
I am referring to this view wherein I am in the epic ticket and checking the child stories and clicking "Order By" dropdown. Can this be configurable or changed to other parameter?
Hi @Sherwin Soriano
That is not currently possible with built-in features.
And...there is an old suggestion for configuring the child issues' list and it is finally being worked on by Atlassian! Please watch it here to see progress: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-70206
Kind regards,Bill
HI @Sherwin Soriano ,
Based on your view, the list is only showing the fields the is listed in your list. I don't remember this view. However, if you can add more field columns, you should be able to sort by another field.
Another place for sure that you can sort your issue by any field would be the issue page or search.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.