Will all migrated OpsGenie Integrations pointing to https://api.opsgenie.com/v1/json/xyz endpoints need to be recreated before February 19th when OpsGenie goes read only?
I have yet to find any explicit documentation for migrated integrations under https://{account}.atlassian.net/jira/settings/products/ops/integrations and their associated endpoint URLs.
Do all of these need to be manually created again in order to have a URL in the format of https://api.atlassian.com/jsm/ops/integration/v1/json/{integration} ?
Hey @Rick Osowski , welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Even after starts the read-only mode, the Opsgenie APIs will continue to work for a while, but yeah, I strongly recommend to start to move your Opsgenie APIs to JSM Operations API after the read-only mode starts.
Since Opsgenie will become to his end of support on April, 2027 the APIs will probably continue to work until them. But I would not expect for something break to start to move.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.