Hello,
I am using an automation to send emails to users after Create. It is a Project Scope rule, limited to this one project, ESM. It is failing with an error message in the logs "There is no value set for the field:
customfield_10162, customfield_10249
Unable to send the email as the recipient's email address wasn't provided"
Those 2 custom fields are Approvers and Application - Manager. Both those fields get set via another automation that runs. I introduced a delay in the rule to be sure that the send email automation ran after the other automation that sets the fields. You can tell from the logs that is working and the email automation is running after the set fields automation.
I could use some help figuring out what is causing this to error out.
Rule Detail:
Detail view of If statement:
Detail view of Send Email block:
Audit log: