I have set up an animation that is supposed to send messages to a specific user when a Ticket changes it's status to done.
So it already works with a webhook, but I can't send it to the specific user directly.
First I thought it might be, because we are not using the right app integration, so that the override webhook is not working. (As it sais und Channel or user, if you fill this field it should override the Webhook, which is neccesary.)

But now I am kind of insecure about this, as I am currently just trying to post it as a slack message in a channel (which already works with the webhook).
And I tried to ping a person by using their member ID (on Slack) this way:
@U069HML****
Without the starts of course. But it didn't print the message as a ping but only wrote "
@U069HML****" without pinging.
So my question is:
Did I make a mistake in the way I put the member ID in? In that case it might also explain why the override function didn't work.
If someone found out how to ping people in Chat messages send via Jira Automation, please let me know.