My current workflow shows-
Hello @Shannon Hoskins
It appears that your workflow already includes a Waiting For Customer status.
You can create an Automation rule to detect that the issue "has been responded to" and have the automation rule transition the issue to the Waiting For Customer status.
What do you mean by "has been responded to"? Do you mean a customer facing comment has been added?
And in transitioning the issue then to Waiting for Customer, should that be done only if the issue is in a particular status, such as the Waiting for Support status?
Hello,
I was able to use automation to get the tickets to open when the customer responds. Thank you for that.
I'm still not able to get the transition to show waiting for customer when we reply to customer. It is showing in the workflow.
Should automation be set up if it is in the workflow? I did not set up automation as to change the status
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.