Hello.
Our goal is to export a space from a Confluence (5.6.6) Server solution to Confluence Cloud, and I'm having a issue with the import. This is what I've done:
- Exported old space from Confluence Server
- Uploaded the export file to WebDAV
- Chose the uploaded file (around 400 mb) under the menu "Import Spaces"
After a halv a minute or so I get this error message:
image2016-1-21 12:22:56.png
I had a space with the name ARKIV earlier, but deleted it to make the key available for the import. It no longer show up under "all spaces".
However, if I modify the URL to domain.atlassian.net/wiki/display/ARKIV/, I get this error:
image2016-1-21 12:25:46.png
While I expected to get this error:
image2016-1-21 12:26:14.png
If it is relevant, we also have JIRA cloud under the same account. The JIRA project with key ARKIV is also deleted.
- May it be that the cloud solution needs a day or so to reindex?
- Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks for any help,
Richard