Hi,
So we're using JSM at the moment. We've got one Project, and let's say 100 Portal-only customers. These 100 customers belong to 3 different Groups - who happen to be our main Customer Stakeholders. Let's call them A, B and C.
Currently, on the Portal, all customers can see all request forms and documentations. I want to restrict this based on the Audience Group A, B and C - whether that be Organisations in Jira, or something else.
I am trying out Refined, but apparently the only View Permissions it's giving me are - All users, Logged-in users, and Anonymous (non-logged-in) users. All my customers would be Logged-in users. Basically, when a customer logs into our portal, i want Refined or JSM to check which Audience Group (A, B or C) they belong to, and only show the Request Forms and Knowledge Base Articles that's applicable to them, and hide the rest. Not just hide, but make not accessible. Even if the customer has the URL of another audience's KB article or request form, they shouldn't be able to access it. But apparently Refined doesn't restrict based on Organisation as i can tell.
Is there a way to achieve this? I thought I checked the forums, their documentations, and youtube tutorials - Have i missed something here?
Can someone help please? Greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Manu