I have an automation in Confluence where I add a label to a page depending on the page title.
The label it needs to add is "Wednesday_Project".
The label its adding is "Wednesday_Project_Archived".
Here's a picture of my automation:
Hi @Sonja Altmann ,
Strange. Your automation setup looks correct. I tried to reproduce the same issue but my labels come out exactly the way I set it when a publish a page.
Perhaps anything in the rules audit log that can provide some additional details.
I'm not aware of anything that would trigger this behavior, unless there's somehow another automation appending archive to the labels set on the pages.
@Sonja Altmann as some short term help to fix the mistake you can use an app (free trial) to change the name of the link.
Label manager is part of our app Space Content Manager, it allows to change the name of the labels and a few other things.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.